Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 310X 310 hp
Disponibile presso i concessionari ufficiali
Warning: Last items in stock!
*except some countries
This Supercharged Personal Watercraft Guarantees Plenty Of Thrills
Kawasaki surprised the entire industry when it debuted the Jet Ski Ultra300X in 2011. This flagship Jet Ski remainsthe most powerful and comfortable Personal Watercraft (PWC) on the water, and Kawasaki is keeping that tradition alivewith the 2017 Jet Ski® Ultra® 310X. Just as in the past, the Ultra 310X sets the industrystandard for powerful, smooth-riding, all-day comfort from a personal watercraft.
Thanks to its supercharged inline four-cylinder engine, the monumental horsepower of the X-model is always apparent. The Ultra 310X astonishes with 310hp, which will propel the sporty-handling hull through rough water with ease andcomfortably haul three adults in addition to an impressive payload. Power, handling and versatility: Ultra 310X brings it in ways the competition simply can’t.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE KAWASAKI JET SKI ULTRA 310X:
With 310hp1 on tap, the 1,498cc engine fed by the Digital Fuel Injection(DFI®) system is the reigning king of thrust and the basis for an open-water, race-winning powerplant. Its crown is the high-tech Eaton TVS-series supercharger, whichadds exhilarating yet linear power – exactly what hardcore performance enthusiasts would expect from a Kawasaki Jet Ski watercraft.
If strong acceleration is your idea of a good time, Ultra 310X and its fuel-injected, DOHC, inline four-cylinder engine offer plenty of entertainment with thrilling performance like no other PWC on the water.The roots-type Eaton Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger uses a pair of four-lobe rotors to boost engine output. The key lies in its fixed-displacement design, which produces large quantities of boost at all engine speeds, from idle to redline. It gives the 310X a flat torque curve and linear power across the rev range. Yes, the 310Xis quick, but it’s also smooth!
TheUltra 310X PWC offersseamless power delivery thanks to its ability to force compressed air through the engine at a steady rate, instead of in waves, likesome other superchargers. And its liquid-cooled intercooler helps cool the compressed air as it enters the combustion chambers. Cooler air equals more power. It’s as simple as that.
Several other key components combine to move the Ultra 310X engine to the next level. Its output is achieved through friction-reducing mechanicals as well as several components that add to its incredible power and durability. For example, the 310X features a specially shaped intake manifold that is long and slimto increase low- and mid-range power.
The impressivepowerisenhancedby a high-flow fuel pump, andKawasaki also incorporated a clever Fuel Economy Assistance mode in the Electronic Control Unit (ECU), to significantly increase the range of the Jet Skiwatercraft for long-distance riding.
Ultimate performance is nothing without rock-solid reliability, and the 310X engine was built from bottom to top for long-lasting durability. Kawasaki engineers were relentless in this pursuit to take the admirable attributes to higher levels, and going through the 310X engine with the proverbial fine-toothed comb yielded the highest-performing engine in the industry.
For starters, the 310X pistons have a V-groove in the second ring land (between the top and second grooves) for more consistent oil retention at high loads. To increase piston cooling, an oil jet system cools the undersides of the pistonsand incorporate two jets per piston. Baffles in the oil pan help prevent oil from accumulating during tight turns ineithersudden acceleration or deceleration, and the crankcase has larger return holes to facilitate oil return.
The engine water jacketis made from a thick material for superior cooling performance. It features a check-valve that opens when the engine is running, but closes when it is stopped to keep the engine cool without over-cooling.
The 310X has a knock sensor that helps toprotect the engine by retarding ignition to suppress abnormal combustion. The system activates a buzzer and the condition is indicated on the instrument panel to warn the rider.
A perfect example of Kawasaki’s advanced engineering lies in the Ultra 310X super-efficient oil cooler, which helps minimize engine temperatures by circulating oil between two cooling jackets. The result is class-leading 310hp that’s alsoutterly reliable.
An impressive collection of electronics is standard issue on the Ultra 310X. Naturally, Kawasaki’s high-tech ECU is the command center of the entire system.It coordinates the DFI® injectors and throttle body to route the optimum amount of fuel into the combustion chambers, with help from the Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) system.
The ETV converts the rider’s throttle inputs into electronic signals that are passed on to the throttle body. This helps ensure the engine receives the ideal fuel and air mixture exactly when the rider needs it.
The Ultra 310Xhas advanced rider aidsfor a range of riding modes. A few examples include the Fuel Economy Assist mode for maximum economy, which switches the ECU to a fuel map that focuses on optimal gas mileage. There is alsoa one-touch 5mph mode for no-wake zones and a convenient Electronic Cruise Control system to set a steady cruising speed when touring. The Smart Learning Operation, or SLO-Mode,reduces engine output so newer riders can become familiar with the handling and response of the Jet Ski watercraft at a more relaxed pace. The customer is provided withtwokeys, one for SLO mode and the other for full-power operation, to help prevent confusion over which setting is inuse.
Furthermore, the electronics package includes a smart Economical Riding Indicator on the digital display. This informsthe rider when the engine is operating in the most fuel-efficient manner, such as when planing at speeds where hull resistance is substantially reduced.
HULL AND DRIVETRAIN
Electric Trim Control (ETC) is another example of the advanced technology Kawasaki engineers packed into the Ultra 310X. ETC allows the rider to control the nozzle angle of the 160mm jet pump to adjust the hull attitude to suit both water surface conditions and riding style. The system has a plus-or-minus range of 8-degrees and allows the Ultra 310Xhull to take full advantage of its razor-sharp handling characteristics.
An advanced impeller design, with precisely engineered blade angles,givesrapid acceleration.Whether accelerating, cruising or at high speed, horizontal guide “vanes” on the propulsion grate improve hull tracking and reduce cavitation during acceleration for better hook-up. It’s one more detail thatcontributes to the most advanced production watercraft propulsion system in the industry.
Therace-derived Ultra 310X fiberglass-reinforced hull, which is finished in Ebony and Metallic Phantom Silver, is meticulously designed to be both incredibly strong and surprisingly light. Special reinforcement inside the hull helps it retain strength so its overall thickness can be optimized for less weight, which aids maneuverability. The hull also features two dedicated flushing ports for easy maintenance of the engine and intercooler.
When designing the Ultra 310X, Kawasaki knew it was equally important to ensure the cockpit and rider accommodationwas useful and comfortable. This included aclear instrument panel with an LCD information screen that looks good and is easy to monitor.
Aided by a visor for reliable viewing in sunny conditions, the highly legible LCD display boasts a face design with a fuel consumption function that can display gallons per hour or gallons per minute, a boost meter scale and riding-mode display, along with a range of other functions, including clock, trip and hour meter; digital or bar-graph tachometer, water and air temperature gauges, speedometer and max-speed functions. This interface makes it easier for the rider to trackthe vital signs of theUltra 310X.
With 20.6 gallons of fuel capacity – the most in its class – the Ultra 310X allows plenty of range for long-distance rides. Up front, a handy storage bin located under the cowl has a generous 54-gallon capacity, and the center console has detachable, dual drink holders to keep refreshments within easy reach.
The total combined storage capacity for the Ultra 310X is an industry-leading 56 gallons, so you really can takeeverythingwith you!
The Kawasaki Jet Ski name is legendary in the personal watercraft world for good reason, and the Jet Ski Ultra 310X PWC lives up to its name by pushing the envelope of performance and versatility.
Kawasaki Genuine Accessories, such as a Protective Cover, Bumpers, Anchor, etc, are available at authorized Kawasaki dealers.
ABOUT KAWASAKIKawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. (KMC) markets and distributes Kawasaki motorcycles, ATVs, side x sides, and Jet Ski® watercraftthrough a network of almost 1,200 independent retailers, with close to an additional 7,400 retailers specializing in general purpose engines. KMC and its affiliates employ nearly 3,100 people in the United States, with 300 of them located at KMC's Irvine, California headquarters.
Kawasaki’s tagline, “Let the good times roll.™”, is recognized worldwide. The Kawasaki brand is synonymous with powerful, stylish and category-leading vehicles. Information about Kawasaki’s complete line of powersports products and Kawasaki affiliates can be found on the Internet at www.kawasaki.com.
2017 Jet Ski® Ultra® 310X
Features and Benefits
- Supercharged DOHC inline four-cylinder engine produces a staggering 310hp1
- Eaton TVS constant-displacement supercharger and liquid-cooled intercooler provide instant and consistent boost for outstanding performance throughout the rev range
- Impeller features a three-blade design that gives the 310Xgreat initial acceleration
- Strong and light, the 310X’s deep-V hull offers superb straight-line tracking and precise cornering performance
- Instrumentation includes a fuel consumption function, boost meter scale, riding modes, external water and air temperature, clock, time, trip and hour meters, tachometer (in digital or graph displays), speedometer and max speed functions
- Industry-leading, 56-gallon storage capacity lets you bring your gear with you
- 20.6-gallon fuel tank is the largest in its class, providing tremendous range for long rides
- Separate keys for full power operation and Smart Learning Operation
- 1,498cc, liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine makes 310hp Eaton TVS constant-displacement supercharger and liquid-cooled intercooler provide instant and consistent boost for outstanding performance throughout the rev range
- Heat-resistant plastic intake manifold is shaped for low- to mid-range power
- Cast pistons feature ring land V-grooves for better oil retention
- Hardened nickel 33.4mm intake and 28.3mm exhaust valves offer superior reliability
- Two-layer oil cooler offers efficient cooling
- Large cam chain increases reliability in a supercharged engine application
- Reinforced crankcase adds to engine’s durability and reliability
- Fuel pump provides high fuel flow volume for increased power and better fuel efficiency
- Thick water jackets improve cooling performance
- Check valve system between the cylinder jacket and water muffler that shuts water flow off above 2,000rpm, to keep the cooling water inside the cylinder jacket for optimum cooling performance
- Two piston-cooling oil jets increase piston cooling
- Oil pan features baffle plates to prevent oil slosh during tight turns or extreme acceleration/deceleration
- Crankcase oil return holes are large for quick oil return to the oil pan
Eaton Twin Vortices Roots-type Supercharger
- Four-lobe, constant-displacement design offers significant performance increase over standard Roots-type unit
- System force-feeds the engine two liters of air with every revolution, providing a constant supply of high-pressure intake air at all RPM
- Delivers compressed air continuously, not in waves, for smoother power delivery
- Produces large amounts of boost even at low RPM for instant and powerful acceleration right off of idle
- Provides a flat and linear torque curve with lag-free power across the entire rev range. Produces more low-RPM boost than competitive or aftermarket systems, with a maximum of 17psi boost pressure
- Two different air bypass valves are used to prevent over boosting at low and medium RPM
1Horsepower measured in PS at the crankshaft under controlled conditions. Actual performance may vary.
- Efficiently cools high-pressure intake air – cooler air is denser and makes more power
- Liquid-cooled intercooler design maintains consistent thermal performance
Digital Fuel Injection System
- High-flow fuel injectors with four orifices are fitted for combustion efficiency
- Single throttle body features a large, 60mm bore diameter
- Four-into-two-into-one exhaust system routes the exhaust pipe upward and allows the smoothest path for exhaust gases, maximizing exhaust efficiency
160mm Jet Pump
- Large-diameter, race-developed 160mm jet pump efficiently converts the Ultra 310X output into instantaneous thrust
- Pump is designed to deliver consistent output and good “bite” even in rough water conditions
- Impeller features a three-blade design that gives the Ultra 310Xgreater initial acceleration
- Eight-vane intake guides and regulates the flow of water to the impeller for consistent, efficient and powerful propulsion
- Features a groove from the center to the rear of the plate to enhance straight-line tracking
Electric Trim Control System
- Allows the angle of the jet pump nozzle to be controlled to adjust the attitude of the hull to suit water surface conditions and riding styles
- Adjustment range is plus or minus 8-degrees from standard
Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) with Cruise Control
- Fuel Economy Assistance mode provides significant fuel savings and increased range
- Convenient electronic cruise control smoothly holds a set speed from 5mph up to top speed
- Accelerator Position Sensor (APS) converts throttle lever input to an electronic signal that’s used to control the throttle valve via an electric motor for crisp and smooth throttle response
- Redundancy in the system helps ensure control is maintained in case of failure
- One-touch, push-button 5mph mode allows hassle-free no-wake zone riding
- Economical Riding Indicator mode can be viewed on a graph on the LCD info screen
- Eco Mode reduces and smoothes engine performance while conserving fuel
Strong, Light Hull Design
- Designed to emulate the performance of Kawasaki’s IJSBA championship-winning race machines
- Inner bow is extremely light with ample strength to handle the engine’s power output
- Exemplary straight-line tracking and responsive handling in both calm and rough-water conditions set performance benchmarks for the class
- The lower hull is specially designed to distribute the engine and power delivery loads over a wide area
- Deep-V hull design enables a steep bank angle. This reduces the lateral g-loads imposed on riders during turns, allowing them to better concentrate on riding
- The 22.5-degree V-angle at the bottom of the hull helps reduce unwanted spinouts during sharp turns
- Delivers the neutral handling and turning characteristics for which Kawasaki Jet Ski watercraft are famous
- Bottom of the hull slants upward steeply from the center section to the bow, so the Ultra 310X can penetrate swells and waves with less shock, pushing through waves rather than bouncing over them at high speeds
- Integrated sponsons extend from the hull, providing wallow-free straight-line performance and contributing significantly to the excellent maneuverability while helping to retain the narrow hull design
- The Kawasaki Splash Deflector uses three bottom-mounted ridges and an additional deflector mounted at the top to deflect water splashing forward from under the hull
- Whether turning or strait-line riding atany speed. The Quattro KSD minimizes spray, allowing greater rider concentration
Kawasaki Smart Steering®/SLO Mode
- Kawasaki Smart Steering® (KSS®) monitors steering input and engine speed and, when certain conditions are met, intelligently raises RPM to help initiate a turn
- Smart Learning Operation (SLO) allows newer riders to become familiar with the handling and response of this Jet Skiwatercraft at a more relaxed pace
- Two separate keys, one for SLO mode and one for full-power operation, help prevent confusion over which setting is in use
Comfort and Convenience
- Roomy three-passenger seat offers ample support for all-day comfort whether riding stand-up solo, seated or with passengers
- Passenger handrail is located in an ergo-friendly location to reduce passenger fatigue and features a redesigned handle for better grip
- Optimally curved mirrors are ideal for a wider rear view and aremounted to the upper deck
- Ergonomic deck design gives plenty of legroom
- Left-side reverse lever is ergonomically designed for easy operation
- Quick and easy hose connection allows a simple method to flush sea water out of the engine
- The Ultra 310X offers a class-leading 56-gallons of total storage capacity
- Large-capacity, fully sealed storage area with detachable storage tray offers ample room for recreational equipment
- A detachable drink holder with space for two drink bottles is mounted on the center console
- Compact integrated underseat storage area is Ideal for small items like a ski rope
Extra-large Fuel Capacity
- 20.6-gallon fuel tank boasts more capacity than any machine in its class, extending range
- LCD screen features an easy-to-read face design
- Instrumentation includes a fuel consumption function, revised boost meter scale, riding modes, external water and air temperature, clock, time, trip and hour meters, tachometer (in digital or graph displays), speedometer and max speed functions
- ECO Indicator shows the rider when the speed and throttle opening is in the most efficient range
|Curb weight||475 kg|
|Dry weight||415 kg|
|Colour||Silver and black|
|Lifetime warranty||2 years|
|Power rating||310 cv|
|Impeller||Stainless steel three oval blades|
|Transmission system||Direct axle|
|Gear ratio||Gear, neutral and reverse|
|Engine||4 stroke, 4 cylinders|
|Load capacity||225 kg|
|Fuel capacity||78 l|
|Jet pump||Single stage stator|
|Bore & stroke||83.0 x 69.2 mm|
Kawasaki put all the knowledge learned in the heavy industry inside its durable and reliable hulls and designs, all the knowledge learned in the motorcycle races inside its powerful engines and much more to fit what the customer desire from a watercraft.